Here is a short list of tools I love using for wire weaving/wire wrapping. Stay tuned as I update and curate this list.
- Round Nose for swirls, bends, curves
- Flat Nose for shaping, bending, specifically in areas where some force is required
- Tweezer/Chain Nose for shaping and bending in tight corners
- Nylon Jaw to avoid tool marks and broken wire; I use these probably the most of all
- Flush Cutters
- Bail Making for bails and other round shapes like ear wires
- Combination tip for the tightest swirls
Stay tuned as I fill in this section.
Disclaimer: I am an Amazon affiliate and might earn a small fee if you make a purchase while using my links.